CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

 

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Paris Hilton and Benji Madden Still Love Each Other

Despite the breakup bombshell that was dropped earlier this week, Paris Hilton and Benji Madden still have strong feelings of love for each other.

Miss Hilton told Ryan Seacrest, “You know, I love him. He’s such an amazing man and he’s my best friend and he’s been so great to me and so loyal.”

Paris continued singing Benji’s praises, saying, “He’s an incredible person. We’ll always be very close. We’ll see what happens in the future. I’m still in love with him.”

As for the reason they broke up (which she said was mutual), Hilton explained, “We’re both working so much. There are all these reports saying that I dumped Benji. That’s not true. This was a decision we made together as two adults. Right now we are just taking a break. We are really good friends. We’re really close. He’s doing great. We talk every day. We see each other.”

 Paris  Paris  Paris  Paris

 Paris  Paris  Paris  Paris

 Paris  Paris  Paris  Paris